Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Started

I made the decision to start this blog because I have seen so many questions out there related to showing and very few websites with comprehensive answers.

I am not a professional rider or trainer and, of course, every person has his or her own opinion in the horse world. My intention is to provide a resource for riders who are new to showing in either the hunter ring or jumper ring. This blog will hopefully help some riders have a smooth introduction to showing while at the same time giving tips to all riders that can help lift a performance that little bit higher.

I have groomed for hunters and jumpers and competed in both on the 'A' circuit for several years. I am looking forward to sharing the knowledge that I have gained over that time with other riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment